Sunday 16 June 2024

Das Auto

 What are the verbs and Nouns related to CAR ?

1. AUS MACHEN  = TO OPEN

2. EIN STEIGEN = TO GET IN

3. AN SCHNALLEN  = TO FASTEN THE BELT

4. LOS FAHREN = TO START

5. AB BIEGEN  = TO TURN THE CAR

6. AN HALTEN = TO STOP

7. AUS STEIGEN  = TO GET DOWN FROM

8. ZU MACHEN   = TO CLOSE OR SHUT


NOW TRANSLATE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES.

1. I OPEN THE DOOR. 

2. I GET INTO THE CAR.

3. I WEAR THE SEAT BELT.

4. I TURN THE CAR TO THE LEFT

5. I DRIVE THE CAR STRAIGHT

6.  I STOP THE CAR. 

7. I PARK THE CAR IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE

8. I GET DOWN FROM THE CAR

9. I SHUT THE DOOR.

10. I GO INTO HOUSE.


WHAT ARE THE PARTS OF THE CAR?





WHAT ARE THE INTERIOR PARTS OF THE CAR?



Er drehte den Zündschlüssel um und startete das Auto. 

Sie öffnete die Tür und stieg das  Auto ein. 

Sie legte ihre Hand auf die Armlehne und sah ihn an. 

Er trat die Kupplung und legte den ersten Gang ein.

 Er trat aufs Gaspedal und das Auto fuhr los. 


He turned the key in the ignition and started the car. 

She opened the door and got in the car. 

She put her hand on the armrest and looked at him. 

He pushed the clutch and put the car in first gear. 

He stepped on the accelerator and the car started moving.


Nächste Straße links / rechts

Erste, Zweite, Dritte rechts abbiegen

Der Vorfahrtsstraße folgen,

gehen Sie geradeaus

halten das Auto an  - stop the car.

fahren Sie Rückwärts - drive riverse

kehern Sie um - turn around

parken Sie hinter diesem Fahrzeug ein

park  (the car) behind the vehicle.

parken Sie Zwischen den Fahrzeugen ein

Park ( the car) between the vehicles.


No comments:

Post a Comment